“Office Hours” are a series of workshops taking deep dives into a specific campaign topics. The sessions will be live, virtual, working sessions where the presenter(s) lead participants through the topic or tool. Participants will get the most benefit from attending the workshops if they are prepared to engage in the conversation and interact with the presenter and fellow participants.
Office Hours workshops are FREE, but registration is required, and will be limited to 15 participants. All sessions will be held from 12-1 p.m. on the dates listed below. Sessions will be recurring throughout the year.
Click on the links below for full descriptions of the sessions.
- August 9, 2023 – Conversation About Serving in Appointed Office
- August 16, 2023 – Campaign Finance and Disclosures
- August 23, 2023 – Opportunity Seats
- August 30, 2023 – Develop Your Campaign Message
- September 13, 2023 – Presenting Yourself in Person and in the Media
- September 20, 2023 – Opportunity Seats
- September 21, 2023 – Opportunity Seats
- October 18, 2023 – Build Your Network
- October 19, 2023- Opportunity Seats
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Ready to get started today? View our online, self-paced leadership courses for women interested in serving on public appointed boards or running for elected office.