Union County

Union County has multiple openings on boards and commissions. If you have specific questions about opportunities, please contact the county council at (864) 429-1600 during normal government business hours.

Board/CommissionOpen DateApplication
Appeals Board3 VacanciesApplication
Union County Development Board3 VacanciesApplication
Union Hospital District Board7 VacanciesApplication
Stadium Commission4 VacanciesApplication

Back to Boards