Greenville County

Greenville County only accepts applications for boards and commissions in September. If you have specific questions about opportunities, please contact Clerk to Council Regina McCaskill, (864) 467-7358 or, during normal government business hours.

If you have submitted an application, let us know!

Board/CommissionOpen DateApplication
Accommodations Tax Advisory Committee5 VacanciesApplication
Airport Commission1 VacancyApplication
Airport Environs Committee2 VacanciesApplication
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission1 VacancyApplication
Board of Tax Assessment Appeals5 VacanciesApplication
Board of Zoning Appeals2 VacanciesApplication
Construction Board of Appeals2 VacanciesApplication
Greater Greenville Sanitation District2 VacanciesApplication
Historic Preservation Commission5 VacanciesApplication
Human Relations Commission4 VacanciesApplication
Library Board of Trustees6 VacanciesApplication
Museum Commission2 VacanciesApplication
Redevelopment Authority5 VacanciesApplication
Ashwicke Special Tax District5 VacanciesApplication
Buxton Tax District Commission1 VacancyApplication
Chanticleer Community Commission2 VacanciesApplication
Clear Spring Fire and Rescue District3 VacanciesApplication
Devenger Pointe Special Tax District2 VacanciesApplication
Devenger Tax District Commission1 VacancyApplication
Lake Forest Special Tax District2 VacanciesApplication
Linkside Special Tax District2 VacanciesApplication
Old Mill Estates Tax District Commission1 VacancyApplication
Sterling Community Special Tax District5 VacanciesApplication
Terra Pines Estates Special Tax District1 VacancyApplication
Back to Boards