Colleton County

Colleton County has multiple openings on boards and commissions. If you have specific questions about opportunities, please contact Clerk to Council Kaela Brinson, or (843) 549-1725, during normal government business hours.

Board/CommissionOpen DateDescriptionApplication
Accommodation Tax Advisory BoardVacantLodgingApplication
Board of Assessment AppealsMay-23Application
Board of Adjustments and AppealsVacantApplication
Commission of Alcohol and Drug AbuseJun-23Application
Edisto River Canoe & Kayak Trail CommissionMar-23Application
Keep Colleton BeautifulFeb-23Application
Land Use Zoning Board of AppealsVacantApplication
Recreation CommissionJun-23Application
Back to Boards