We believe that with the right knowledge and tools, any woman can become a leader. Explore our learning center to find the information you didn’t know you needed.
- Stay up to date on the latest Women in Leadership news
- Hear what the women of S.C. have to say
- Read the remarkable stories of the groundbreaking women who helped shape South Carolina
- See book recommendations for everyone
- Browse our collection of various resources for potential candidates and citizens alike
- Find a new podcast to listen to
- Watch recordings of events and other videos from our YouTube Channel
Every crisis the world faces is a crisis of leadership. The skills we need to lean into now are those considered ‘unmanly’ – empathy, collaboration and altruism
Nobel Peace Prize Laureates Spotlight The Brave, Visionary Women Of Ukraine And Launch ‘Women Lead’ Campaign
Throughout history, women have played pivotal roles during turning points in their countries, all while…
Earlier this year, Indigenous women leaders from the Great Lakes region sent a letter to the Army Corps…
Throughout the country, it’s clear that election policy has become a contentious and divisive issue. But here in South Carolina,…
(1929-2019) Rudnick served in the S.C. House from Aiken Co. from 1973 to 1978, 1981 to 1984, and 1987 to…
WIL Read Books
Thank You for Voting: The Maddening, Enlightening, Inspiring Truth About Voting in America by Erin Geiger Smith
Published June 2020 Available in the Richland Library collection in print and …
Whether you’re thinking about running or are already campaigning, we have plenty of resources available to help you find your way, including professional development support & tools for running.
Many women have pursued our mission long before we were founded and continue to serve as inspiration as we work to build racial and gender representation and increase the collective influence of women in leadership today.