We believe that with the right knowledge and tools, any woman can become a leader. Explore our learning center to find the information you didn’t know you needed.
- Stay up to date on the latest Women in Leadership news
- Hear what the women of S.C. have to say
- Read the remarkable stories of the groundbreaking women who helped shape South Carolina
- See book recommendations for everyone
- Browse our collection of various resources for potential candidates and citizens alike
- Find a new podcast to listen to
- Watch recordings of events and other videos from our YouTube Channel
In 2023, for the first time in history, women CEOs lead about 10% of Fortune 500 companies. This is undoubtedly an important milestone. But it also underscores the need for more women at all levels of leadership.
This year, women make up 28% of the 118th Congress, the highest percentage…
From the pandemic to the cost of living, politics in the UK and beyond has, in recent times,…
Three Congresswomen from the Delaware Valley made history with their congressional wins several years ago.
WIL Read Books
Published January 2019 Available in the Richland Library collection in the following…
(1954-) Darla Moore has built herself into one of the most prominent names in business in the South.
Whether you’re thinking about running or are already campaigning, we have plenty of resources available to help you find your way, including professional development support & tools for running.
Many women have pursued our mission long before we were founded and continue to serve as inspiration as we work to build racial and gender representation and increase the collective influence of women in leadership today.