- This event has passed.
November 7 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Election Day is here! This November, over 200 local elections will be held across the state. Results of local elections impact voters on a daily basis from your taxes to the cost of trash removal. Offices on the ballot include mayor, town/city council, school board, and many more. Check out our female candidate roster to see women running in your area.
Vote In-Person on November 7
- Polling places will be open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on November 7. As long as you are in line by 7:00 p.m., you will be allowed to vote.
- Visit scVOTES.gov and Find Your Polling Place or check with your county voter registration office.
- Your precinct and polling place are also listed on your voter registration card, however, it is possible your polling place may have changed since the card was issued. Always check your polling place at scVOTES.gov before leaving to vote.
Early voting allows for all registered voters to vote in person prior to election day.
- Early voting begins Monday, October 23 at 8:30 a.m. and ends Friday, November 4 at 5 p.m.
- You can vote at any early voting location in your county. You must still show an acceptable form of photo ID in order to cast your ballot.
State law allows voters with qualifying reasons to vote absentee by mail. Make sure you meet the qualifications before you apply.
- You must submit your request for an application and return the application by U.S. mail or personal delivery to your county voter registration office by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 27, 2023.
- Once you receive your absentee ballot deliver it by mail or in person to the county voter registration office by 7:00 p.m. on election day.